- My new book The Leap: The Psychology of Spiritual Awakening has just been published. It’s available to order at Barnes & Noble in the US and at Amazon in the UK.
- The Calm Center video course is now available in downloadable form. More information here
- I’m holding an evening event in London on Nov 14th, at the London College of Psychic Studies. More information here
Have you ever had an awakening experience? Have you experienced a shift into permanent wakefulness? Please share your experience with me via my contact form.
- The Power of Placebo
- The Psychological Roots of Terrorism
- More Than a Chemical Imbalance
- Transpersonal Psychology
About Steve Taylor
Steve Taylor is the author of several best-selling books on psychology and spirituality, and is a senior lecturer in psychology at Leeds Beckett University. For the last five years he has been included in Mind, Body, Spirit magazine’s list of the ‘100 most spiritually influential living people.’ His books include Waking From Sleep, The Fall, Out of the Darkness, Back to Sanity, The Calm Center and his latest book The Leap: The Psychology of Spiritual Awakening. His books have been published in 19 languages, and Eckhart Tolle has described his work as ‘an important contribution to the shift in consciousness which is happening on our planet at present.’
Steve has a PhD in Transpersonal Psychology and teaches on ITA professional’s on-line MSc in Consciousness, Spirituality and Transpersonal Psychology. His articles and essays have been published in over 40 academic journals, magazines and newspapers. He writes the popular blog ‘Out of the Darkness’ for Psychology Today magazine. Steve lives in Manchester, England with his wife and three young children.