- My new audio course Return to Harmony has just been released through Sounds True publishing – seven hours of exercises, poems, meditations and other teachings! More information here
- My new article/academic paper ‘Moving Beyond Materialism – Can Transpersonal Psychology Contribute to Cultural Transformation’ has just been published in the International Journal of Transpersonal Studies here.
Have you ever had an awakening experience? Have you experienced a shift into permanent wakefulness? Please share your experience with me via my contact form.
- The Meaning of Life May Be Life Itself
- Beyond Anxiety
- Enlightened Activity
- Two Ways of Seeing the World
- How Intense Is Your Awareness?
About Steve Taylor
Steve Taylor is the author of several best-selling books on psychology and spirituality, and is a senior lecturer in psychology at Leeds Beckett University. For the last five years he has been included in Mind, Body, Spirit magazine’s list of the ‘100 most spiritually influential living people.’ His books include Waking From Sleep, The Fall, Out of the Darkness, Back to Sanity, The Calm Center and his latest book The Leap: The Psychology of Spiritual Awakening. His books have been published in 19 languages, and Eckhart Tolle has described his work as ‘an important contribution to the shift in consciousness which is happening on our planet at present.’ His new book ‘Spiritual Science: Why Science Needs Spirituality to Make Sense of the World’ is published in September 2018.
Steve has a PhD in Transpersonal Psychology and is a senior lecturer in psychology at Leeds Beckett University. His articles and essays have been published in over 40 academic journals, magazines and newspapers. He writes the popular blog ‘Out of the Darkness’ for Psychology Today magazine. Steve lives in Manchester, England with his wife and three young children.