- My new book The Leap: The Psychology of Spiritual Awakening has just been published. It’s available to order at Barnes & Noble in the US and at Amazon in the UK.
- The Calm Center video course is now available in downloadable form. More information here
- I’m also running a one day workshop based on The Leap, in London on Sept 9th here
- I am giving a talk/workshop on the Isle of Man, UK, on 29th August – see here (I will also be speaking at Waterstones’s in Douglas, IOM, at Wednesday 30th August, lunchtime)
Have you ever had an awakening experience? Have you experienced a shift into permanent wakefulness? Please share your experience with me via my contact form.
- The Power of Placebo
- Benjamin Libet and The Denial of Free Will
- Four Paths to Fulfilment
- Why Hedonism Doesn’t Lead to Happiness
- Waking Up
About Steve Taylor
Steve Taylor is the author of several best-selling books on psychology and spirituality, and is a senior lecturer in psychology at Leeds Beckett University. For the last five years he has been included in Mind, Body, Spirit magazine’s list of the ‘100 most spiritually influential living people.’ His books include Waking From Sleep, The Fall, Out of the Darkness, Back to Sanity, The Calm Center and his latest book The Leap: The Psychology of Spiritual Awakening. His books have been published in 19 languages, and Eckhart Tolle has described his work as ‘an important contribution to the shift in consciousness which is happening on our planet at present.’
Steve has a PhD in Transpersonal Psychology and teaches on ITA professional’s on-line MSc in Consciousness, Spirituality and Transpersonal Psychology. His articles and essays have been published in over 40 academic journals, magazines and newspapers. He writes the popular blog ‘Out of the Darkness’ for Psychology Today magazine. Steve lives in Manchester, England with his wife and three young children.